Posted on March 21, 2020 | dave0
NOTICE: COVID-19 Update.
On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for entrusting us with your future new vehicle.
As per our dealership, the health and safety of our customer is our first priority. While we continue to monitor the corona virus situation, it is important for us to do our part to help minimize the spread and far reaching impact of this virus. Many of our clients who are in urgent need of a vehicle have been concerned due to the unfortunate current events around the world.
As such, we've put the following procedures in place to keep our clients at ease.
- Implemented travel considerations for all team members and cancelled all non-essential work travel, with a mandatory two week self-isolation for anyone returning from international travel.
- Instructed team members to stay home if they are unwell.
- Raised cleaning standards of our shop
- We will provide job loss and disability insurance products to all clients.
- Lenders will provide 3-6 months payment deferral program. (upon conditions)
- Each vehicle will go through a sensitization cleanup and will be delivered to our client or pick up by appointment at the clients request.
While we know these steps are important to you, and they're just as important to us, it is our collective responsibility to do the right thing to keep everyone healthy. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any further questions.